2032 57th Avenue
This charming California bungalow currently functions as two separate units. The Downstairs 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit features a large living room, fireplace, updated kitchen, and laminate hardwood floors throughout. This unit also has its own laundry room with both a washer & dryer. The upstairs 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit also boasts an updated kitchen and bathroom with recently installed laminate hardwood floors throughout. There is an internal staircase connecting the up and downstairs unit that is currently closed off, but could be reopened.
The garage has been converted into a 282 square-foot studio with a kitchenette and bathroom. The converted garage is currently vacant. This home is perfect for a homeowner who wants to supplement their income, convert the home into one large single family home or invest in a cash-flow positive asset.
- Built in 1925
- Downstairs: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Living area: 993 sq. ft.*
- Large kitchen
- Laundry room w/ washer and dryer
- Newer furnace and thermostat (2017)
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Living area: 559 sq. ft.*
- New flooring upstairs (2017)
- Converted garage with 1 bath
- 282 sq. ft.*
- Kitchenette w/ refridgerator
- Bathroom w/ stall shower
- Lot square footage: 2,916**
- Off-street parking
- Conveniently located near BART, Mills College, and Concordia Park
* Approximate square footage per appraiser's measumrent. **Approcimate square footage per tax record.
The Lederer Team
Realtor® - Real Estate AdvisorsUnique Integrated Approach to Real EstateRed Oak RealtycalDRE# 01345197, 01325947, 01954708, 01975537, 02021776www.katieandmark.com
Lederer Team MemberRed Oak RealtycalDRE# 1954708415.310.7453 officehttp://www.katieandmark.com